Below follows information specific to your phone. Be sure to also check out the latest most popular ringtones for Phone on the left and below the instructions. With Ringtone Expressions you can get 5 free phone ringtones.
Your Phone is supported by Ringtone Expressions. Ringtones are sent to your Phone via SMS message. Getting ringtones to your Phone have never been simpler and quicker. If you have trouble transfering your ringtones to you phone, it's good to know, that you can also manually transfer your ringtone files to you phone as Ringtone Expressions saves these ringtones inside your Documents fodler.
Instructions for creating your first ringtone for your Phone with Ringtone Expressions:
- Please note that these Phone instructions are based on our users experience. For more specific infomation, please look here to see if you can find your phone by Brand / manufacturer name.
- Download and install Ringtone Expressions. You will find the link below this text.
- Once installed, run the application.
- In the main window of the application, on the top left, under the heading "My Phone", click on the underlined default phone name and select "Change Phone".
- In the next screen that will appear, first select your phone manufacturer from the left pane.
- In the right pane, you should now see a list of that manufacturer or brand phones. Select your phone from the right pane.
- If you are not able to find your specific phone, they you can click on the bottom option called "My phone is not listed" option and fill in your phone details manually.
- All you need to do now is fill in the other fields if required and click on "Select Phone". You can repeat this process in case you selected the wrong phone type.
- If you have selected the correct phone ( Phone) then at the time you create your first ringtone, Ringtone Expressions will know exactly what to do, to send your ringtone to your Phone!